Coaching is a service available to clients in demanding professional and occasionally private circumstances. Personalized encouragement and support for clients within a specific area of responsibility /employment lie at the heart of the process. One-to-one discussion with a qualified and neutral third party allows current and longstanding challenges to be addressed and analyzed from many angles.
What does the coaching process involve?
- Systematically identifying the ways in which the problem manifests itself
- Isolating the processes which lead to the problem
- Encouraging the client to develop their own solutions
- The methodology used is based on a systematic, solution-orientated approach (cf. de Shazer, Raddatz et al.)
- Being able to establish clear goals and develop ones own solutions
- Recovering the ability to achieve effective results
Is this for you?
> printer-friendly pdf file with more information
Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or require further information
Tel. +41 44 380 18 18